The scan and print service provides you the capability to have your very own grip design, manufactured in any of the methods provided (Plastic/glass/wood) and any of the optional features (lifeline, antislip patterns, designs etc)
One major benefit of the bow grip scan is that the same scanned result can be fitted (with some limitations) to your other risers, so you get to have the exact same grip through out your bow collection. For example, if you have a Hoyt grip you have modified and you also have a CD archery riser you want that exact grip on, or a Gillo GT, or whichever riser we support, it is easily doable! With no extra scanning charges. Scan once, print many! (please see the reprint service)
To use the service, select the appropriate riser, material and features and place your order. We will send you an address to send your grip to. Please make sure you use a tracked post service.
Your grip will be scanned, digitally processed and produced in the usual timeframe of grip production (plastic 3-4 business days, glass 5-7 business days, wood 8-10 business days).
Scanning involves coating the grip with a water-washable, fine talk, so make sure your grip is washable!
If you made your grip with the RCore DIY kit, please contact us for your unique, free-scan coupon!
- posting the grip to RCore HQ in Greece is done by and in expense of the customer. Import duties and/or taxes must be handled by the customer. In any other case, the original grip will not be accepted. Tracked service required. RCore is not responsible if the grip gets lost or damaged on the way from you to RCore.
- Your grip must be water-washable.
- Please contact us via the provided contact form or via email with some photos of your current grip, so we can be sure it is reproducible
- The final product does not include any digital files of the grip.
- The digital files are retained for one year after production, for subsequent orders, even for different risers.
- An R-Core branding sticker or etching is added on the bottom right side (right hand)
- An order for the service must be placed prior to sending us the grip